Various things that I'm working on:
- I'm a contributor to the OpenMW project, which is creating a GPL3-licensed 3D game engine that's compatible with The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind from scratch.
- Modding-OpenMW.com started as a small site for my personal modded Morrowind+OpenMW setup, and is now a reasonably large catalogue of mods and information about their usability with the OpenMW engine. Source code is viewable here, subscribe to the mailing list here.
- WEM is a command-line tool for managing wine environments. Inspired by Lutris and rbenv.
- NCGD-TES3MP is a port of a popular client-side leveling mod for Morrowind and OpenMW.
- This website is an ongoing project, check out the source code at sourcehut!
- mpd-info is a very small Flask application that's designed to serve up bits of track info over HTTP, in json format. This is what powers the song info on my radio page!
- Black Hole Gate is a video game written with Godot Engine. It's in an early pre-alpha state.
- xbps.hristos.net is where I host special XBPS packages for Void Linux.